⦾ I can respond to media to construct meaningful, personal connections
⦾ I can exchange ideas and viewpoints to build shared understanding and extend thinking
⦾ I can use mathematics to explain and justify ideas and decisions, and to support personal choices
⦾ I can apply movement skills in a variety of physical activities and environments
Literacy and Numeracy
Today we will continue to focus our learning around Earth Day activities. For both our literacy and numeracy lessons, we will look at THE VISUAL BELOW as a way of interpreting, presenting, and responding to Earth Day Challenges.
Click HERE for your tasks. Please do not request to edit, you can make a copy of your own and share things to us. When finished name them:
swaps paragraph _ your name
swaps numeracy _ your name
Share to your teacher on your Google drive.
DPA: If possible, get outside for some fresh air! Go for a walk or a scooter ride around your block while maintaining social distancing. Want to stay closer to home? Stay in your backyard and throw a frisbee back and forth with a family member. Don't have anyone to play with? Create targets to shoot into and play on your own. DPA should be 60 minutes and can be split up into smaller portions of time eg. 2 breaks for 30 minutes each. If you can't get outside do DPA inside instead. See the DPA links on the side of this post.